We help manufacturers to get to know and efficiently choose their points of sales, which facilitates better product penetration and seller and distributor location.
The mass consumption industry is one of the most dynamic and competitive industries. At Mapcity we help manufacturers get to know and efficiently choose their points of sales through specific reconstructions and location studies, which facilitates better product penetration and seller and distributor location in order to increase sales and reduce operational costs.
For companies that are dedicated to providing consumer goods, it is highly important to map the potential market of their points of sales, from where to distribute their products, with the goal of improving their territorial distribution strategies and allocation of their sales force. At Mapcity we develop studies and facilitate geolocated market evaluation tools that permit a better positioning of products, sellers, and distributers in order to increase sales and reduce operational costs. We also offer operational optimization solutions in the field.
- Increase and understand the sales network potential.
- Increase sales force and distribution network efficiency.
- Understand the market potential of each point of sales.
- Define a fitting mix and pricing strategy in accordance with potential and the competition by zone.
- Improve logistics times and resources.
- Reduce operational costs.
- Increase the points of sales network.
- Coverage and penetration analysis.
- General business censuses or censuses by industry upon request.
- Systems for allocation of efficient routes and online monitoring.
- Business information enrichment.
- Normalization and georeferencing of addresses.